Sunday, November 30, 2008

Lights, Action- Costumes?

So tonight was our first tech run with lights. A few glitches here and there, but they were tweaking as we got notes, so by tomorrow everything should be fine and dandy.

Girls got to wear their costumes tonight, because we need to learn how to sit and kneels in dresses. Kate and I look awesome, as does Jan. Seriously, the Spirit Buddies and the witch get these awesome costumes. Kate's is blue, mine's a warm honey brown, and Jan's is a cream color. Made from the same fabric, it's kind of....velvety? Is that the word I'm looking for? Long story short, the fabric is soft and pretty, need I say more?
And to add to the fun, spirits get to play with our makeup. Glitter, fun colors, etc. Kate had hers on today, and I couldn't talk to her without staring at the silver glitter on her forehead.

Well, I'm off to bed. Gotta be well rested for school tomorrow... and for shopping for makeup after!

Ciao 'til later.
-Brianna

No comments: