Thursday, December 18, 2008

Missing It All

I was really looking foreward to the rest once Greens had closed, but now I find myself with the stomach flu and constantly thinking of the cast and crew. This wasn't the rest I'd been hoping for, to be honest. It's pushing back my Christmas shopping time, and now I'll have to rush to get things done. Again. And I'm too sick to bake cookies and make candies. Oy vey, what's Christmas without my trying out 13 new recipes?

At least I have the cast sleepover to look forward to. I hope to see everyone there to fill this growing empty space the closing of Greens has left behind. It was a great run guys, and I'll always treasure the time I spent with everyone ^^

But now, I'm off to bed. I'm going to try to attend school tomorrow if I have enough strength to get up.

Ciao 'til later
-Brianna

2 comments:

Will Vincent said...

I hope you feel better soon.. Flu of any sort is unpleasant, especially the stomach flu.

But if it's any help -- you're not the only one feeling all empty and such, that's going around too, even more so than that pesky stomach flu; everybody's caught that bug.

Claudia said...

Oh Brianna - I always need to try out 20 new recipes, fill my cookie tins, find the perfect presents,make sumptuous meals and still do my work. Sometimes needing rest slows you down - these days I do what I can (Baking, decorating, etc) when it is fun - and when it's not fun - I stop. Because in a real sense, Christmas came early and now we have time to spend with loved ones - the ones ignored during the Greenie weeks.