Tuesday, December 9, 2008

All I Want For Christmas

No, not my two front teeth. What I really want is a Shiba Inu puppy. There's a breeder down in Iowa with five adorable little pups available for Christmas. I've fallen in love with one of the boys, and, well, long story short I need to find a way to ask.

I'm responsible enough, that's for sure. Those of you who know me will most likely know that I do quite a bit of housework, including cooking meals several days a week. And if you didn't...well now you do. Living arrangements shouldn't be an issue either. I plan on living at home for college (hence the dog to keep me active). Why not our current dog? Well... She's old, is afraid of the neighborhood dogs, and because of both reasons is not keen on leaving the house unless it involves getting the mail or going to the car.

The males are 700$ and the females are 750$, I'm assuming this because out of the five only two are female.

And, while doing a little more searching I found a breeder 3 hours away, up north in Akeley. The dogs are 850$, but they come with a lifetime health guarantee, up to date shots, a puppy starter kit, etc. Oh- They're micro chipped, too.

Looks like tomorrow before the performance I'll be writing down a list of pros and cons for me getting a dog. And now, my mother wishes to play solitaire, so I'll be going now.

Ciao 'til later.
-Brianna

Edit: I have no clue what just happened to my font, but it seems to like being bold at the moment :/

No comments: